- R. Parai, S. Mukhopadhyay, J.M. Tucker, M.K. Peto (2019). Invited Review: The emerging portrait of an ancient, heterogeneous and continuously evolving mantle plume source. Lithos 346-347, 105153.
- S. Mukhopadhyay and R. Parai (2019). Noble gases: A record of Earth’s evolution and mantle dynamics. Ann. Rev. Earth Planet. Sci. (47) 389-419.
- R. Parai and S. Mukhopadhyay (2018). Xenon isotopic constraints on the history of volatile recycling into the mantle. Nature 560 (7717), 223-227.
See our blog entry for a description of what we did and what we found.
- R. Parai and S. Mukhopadhyay (2015). The evolution of MORB and plume mantle volatile budgets: Constraints from fission Xe isotopes in Southwest Indian Ridge basalts. Geochem. Geophys. Geosys. 16, 719–735, doi:10.1002/2014GC005566.
- R. Parai and S. Mukhopadhyay (2012). How large is the subducted water flux? New constraints on mantle regassing rates. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 317-318, 396-406.
- R. Parai, S. Mukhopadhyay and J. J. Standish (2012). Heterogeneous upper mantle Ne, Ar and Xe isotopic compositions and a possible Dupal noble gas signature recorded in basalts from the Southwest Indian Ridge. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 359-360, 227-239.
- R. Parai, S. Mukhopadhyay, J.C. Lassiter (2009). New constraints on the HIMU mantle from neon and helium isotopic compositions of basalts from the Cook-Austral Islands. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 277, 253-261.
- S.P. Patel, R. Parai, R. Parai, D.L. Campbell (2004). Regulation of Kv4.3 voltage-dependent gating kinetics by KChIP2 isoforms. J. Physiol., 557, 19-41.